Australian Dental Sleep Medicine Group
The aim of this group is to build our knowledge collaboratively in order to set the standard of excellence for dental sleep medicine care.
- Unlimited access via email to Anne-Maree with any questions regarding your own sleep patients
- Contact details available on the Physiologic Approach website, for potential sleep patients to come to them or for sleep physicians looking for this approach for their patients.
- Forms that we collaboratively create under the Physiologic Approach banner will be available for download.
- Access to the use of the Physiologic Approach logo, if you wish to include in your own practice documents and websites.
- Invitation to the quarterly ADSMC immersion days which will:
- Allow us to hone our skills with the cervical techniques, bite taking techniques, communication skills, present cases for discussion and I will review the learning opportunities that had come up from members over the past 3 months etc etc.Discuss future research and marketing opportunities which will emerge with a multi-centre focus.
Membership is $100+GST per month. No lock in contract. Fee will be charged automatically on the 1st business day of the month. One week's notice in the prior month is required to withdraw. The optional collaborative days are held once per quarter. The fee to attend these is $500+GST. It is only open to members who are current in the preceding quarter.
Members who are not able to attend the very valuable collaborative days will receive a synopsis of what was discussed so that you remain in the loop.
Access to the members-only part of the website is restricted to ADSMG members, if you would like to become a member please email email@example.com or call 07 3257 1577. Membership is only available to dentist's who have completed the "Physiologic Approach to Understanding and Treating Sleep Apnoea and Snoring" Course. Click here to register for the next course: